Wednesday, June 15, 2011

TODAY is the DAY....

The day that THRITY-ONE took in 3100 new consultants...WOO HOO...we still have a wait list, but it is a little less due to TODAY being the day...I am sure those 3100 new consultants are well on THEIR way to becoming Qualified and moving right up the ladder of THIRTY-ONE...I love LOVE LoVe my JOB as a DIRECTOR with THIRTY-ONE GIFTS...I cannot imagine my life without THIRTY-ONE...it has been there for me so many times.

If you would like to take this JOURNEY with me check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/miller and click on JOIN MY TEAM and fill out the information from there...this will just put you on the wait list, but ONE step CLOSER to becoming a THIRTY-ONE CONSULTANT with a remarkable company...Thanks to THIRTY-ONE I have earned myself a $2000 Best Buy card and I qualified for the leadership trip to an all inclusive resort in Cancun Mexico for myself and my hubby...I cannot wait...never flown before, so this will be an ADVENTUE for sure...but literally it is ALL PAID FOR, food, drinks, and alcoholic drinks, spa services, airfare, ALL OF IT! So excited to go....

Right now our SPECIAL of the month is our SUPER POPULAR Large Utility Tote for just $9 if you purchase $31.00...an AWESOME DEAL...if you would like to order, so to my website and shop :) www.mythirtyone.com/miller if you would like a catalog email me at ladttmiller@windstream.net

Okay I am closing a FUNDRAISER this evening for our local YMCA Sparkles Dance/Cheer team...exciting...

Have a wonderful week everyone.

No comments: