Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June...ALREADY?

I guess it is...WOW, can't belive JUNE is here already :) Well that is fine with me...at least we have seen the SUNSHINE for a few days in a row :) we actually put our air conditioner in yesterday...it wasn't soon enough :) LOL

I am still going strong with my THIRTY-ONE...I can't express how THANKFUL that I am for that company-my company-well OUR COMPANY :) I love THIRTY-ONE so much...they are ALWAYS looking out for their consultants...we have GROWN by leaps and bounds and are getting ready to INTRODUCE some new consultants soon when our recruiting freeze is listed...so exciting :) I have 5 new ladies on my wait list and I am trying my best to keep them up-to-date and have them ready to go when the wait is lifted...

So here is our monthly special...I cannot IMAGINE not having this ITEM...really I have about 8 total and I use them for EVERYTHING you can imagine :) including TRAVEL...and this month with a $31 purchase you can get one for 70% off...I am telling you....HERE are 31 REASON why you CANNOT miss this months SPECIAL....



Then here are your CHOICES of prints INCLUDING our EXCLUSIVE JUNE ONLY print PINK CIRCLES SPIRALS...I am telling you, you WILL NOT be DISAPPOINTED...check out the picture :)


Close up BELOW of our EXCLUSIVE new PINK CIRCLES SPIRALS PRINT :)



Thank you for your time and if you are interested in JOINING me on my THIRTY-ONE journey just stop by my website www.mythirtyone.com/miller then click on my site address and go to my website...CLICK on JOIN MY TEAM and that will put you on the waiting list...no $$$$ now :)
Have a THIRTY-WONDERFUL DAY!

No comments: