Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wholey Moley!!!!

I can hardly believe that it has been so many MONTHS since I posted last...here is a little breakdown of what I have been doing....Okay....In November of 2009 I was introduced to THIRTY-ONE a super great company with WONDERFUL products...I fell in LOVE...didn't do anything with it though, too busy...In FEBRUARY of 2010 I went to a consultant get together about 3 hours away and WOW was I ever INSPIRED to get out and SHOW this stuff to my friends and FAMILY...well that has been a roller coaster since....I LOVE my THIRTY-ONE and I do about 2-3 parties monthly...I am now a Sr. Consultant almost up to a Director level...I just love it...here is my website to see what THIRTY-ONE is and if you want more info LET ME KNOW!



Also I am currently in my final leg of college for HIT (Health Information Technology) I will have my associates degree in the Spring of 2011...I am full-time with the college classes from home and in the field.

Then in March I had a DEAR friend of mine tell me about a job opening at our local hospital and I decided HEY why not, so here I am NOW working in the Health Info Management field...and LOVING IT...WOW....plus I have 3 GREAT children and a SUPER UNDERSTAND husband that lets me do all this stuff....

On the side I work with our local VOLUNTEER fire co. doing fundraisers and events through out the year...I love it, but it is very STRESSFUL and TIME Consuming...but I love working with PEOPLE.

So there you have it...the only thing that I can HONESTLY say that I miss is my DEAR FRIEND Theresa :( I miss you GIRL and my TEAR BEARS...just put that stuff away to clear my desk for my THIRTY-ONE business...I will be getting it all back out, I decided that tearing bears/scrapbooking was my OUTLET, my GET AWAY (if you will) I dearly miss those TWO THINGS...

I am hoping for things to slow down a bit...not sure that will ever happen...my beautiful first born girl is now 15 going on 21 and a BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY...my boys are *well they are MY BOYS* lol...love them both dearly...one is 7 and one is turning 6...my baby...he will tell you he is NOT a baby, he is a BIG BOY and that he is...

Halloween is soon approaching which in our lives brings CAOS...2 birthdays this month...a pumpkin/fall festival to attend...a pumpkin carving contest for FUN...and a HAUNTED HAYRIDE with the FIRE CO...it should be VERY INTERESTING...

Okay thanks so much for reading and I PROMISE that I will get in there and fix up this blog and update it...real soon... IN the meantime if you are interested in a HOBBY or a JOB that you make your own hours and have so much fun doing it, let me know...THIRTY-ONE is truely a blessing in disguise, never did I imaging myself where I am NOW :)

Love to all and GOD BLESS

No comments: