Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WINTER is Def. HERE.......

So it has been a SUPER LONG TIME since I have blogged :( I apologize....LIFE HAPPENED :) LOL
Winter is def. here...it is super cold here in PA...My household has been sick since before xmas :( passing around a crazy cough, runny nose, sore throat, and being miserable...now it seems as tho me and the youngest have it :(
I have finally taken a few minutes to make a FACEBOOK page for my BUSINESS...lol...I have a store at Etsy now and I sell scrapbook items and other crafty things....http://www.etsy.com/shop/scrappinitup4u
I have been on Facebook for a long time, but never had a business page, so now I do :)
Basically not a lot of change...I am in a medical records class right now and then on to billing and coding....trying to keep warm and stay healthy :)
Hope all is well for everyone :)

No comments: