Monday, June 22, 2009

It's AMAZING how.....

TIME FLIES! I mean before I knew it the kids were done with school for the summer and now I have my 2 week break for summer and WOW, the Laurel Festival in town is over and here we are almost into JULY! I must admit I am ready for MY KIDS to go back to school...they are BORED everyday and I can't stand the nagging...I mean they have a house full and yard full of TOYS :) They really don't have to be BORED :( they just CHOOSE to be :) With Dave being laid off, we don't have a lot of extra money to do a bunch of things...we have been trying to hit the drive in every other weekend and going fishing too :) But the minute we get home, they are ready to go again and are BORED again! Grrrrr!
I am really THINKING pool and a fence :) They both sound great of course I could do with the POOL and no fence, but the fence would be great too!
It is hard with Dave being laid off :( With no hope of going back I mean we are okay, but we only have health insurance for so long and once that runs out we have NOTHING :( that is going to suck, I am the one who uses it too :( I get allergy shots every week and I have high blood pressure....YIKES! I try not to worry too much, I am HOPING that they re-hire after summer and it would be nice to sit back RELAX and ENJOY a summer off, but it is hard to do that with NO POSITIVE FUTURE!
I cannot believe how long it has been since I have BLOGGED...it is SAD! I haven't done much scrapbooking either...now that I am working on my yardsale for the end of this week, everything is getting put on the back burner :) Oh well I have lots of extra time to scrapbook and make cards :)
Well I am going to have a fudgecicle and play some bejeweled blitz on facebook :)
Have a wonderful week everyone!

No comments: