Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wow where does the time go?

I have some items up for sale at ETSY, here is a little visual and THIS sunday the 26th of APRIL I will be in the paper arts gallery showcase :)

Also I added some new items to my ebay store www.tearingbears.com

Also I am on facebook Tammy McAninch Miller and Twitter...I love facebook I have become so addicted and I need help :) LOL

That is where I spend all of my time, which is time I should be spending on something else...LOL :) Like school work :(

Okay well I just wanted to say HEY and I hope you are all doing great and I have a friend, her name is LISA and she makes patterns for scrapbook paper piecing and they are so great and you can even cut them out on your cutting machines and she explains it here on her blog, check it out :)
http://preciouspiecing.blogspot.com/

Have a super night everyone!

No comments: