Monday, March 9, 2009

Do you have a PET? Check this OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have something for you...I made this little fleece pouch for my little doggie RUDY and he absolutely LOVES IT!



So after he loved his so much it made me think about all those other little pets that would like to stay warm and cozy and I came up with this "Critter Cozy", I can make all sizes...I have peach, yellow, and rainbow for the colors right now, but will have more later...I know that ferrets, guinea pigs, gerbils, hampsters, and even bunnies would love this and it can be washed in your washing machine...I can do x-small, small, and even a medium if you wish.




I am selling them on ETSY and EBAY here is one of the sites www.tearingbears.com and then here is the etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5155565
I am just so excited about them...I was on a roll with crafting and made some NEW tear bears too here is a sample :)





I also have a cute little white bear with a set of baby keys, a soccer bear/boy, some other baby girl bears, and more and I listed them all at 99 cents starting bid...www.tearingbears.com...come and check them out!

Well I am going to be pretty busy this week, so I will write again soon...have a great week everyone and take care :)

Tammy

No comments: