Monday, January 5, 2009

So behind.............

Yes it is TRUE I am so behind. My last post was in OCTOBER 2008 :( Wow that is crazy. I'll tell you what, I started my college classes in october and that must be what put me so far behind. I did get an A in both of my classes tho :) so that is a good thing.
So I just joined a new group on ebay called Scrapbooking Memories Design Team SMDT and I am estatic about it...I hope it gives me the MOTIVATION that I need to get back in there and make things and get some scrapbook pages for myself done as well :) so if you happen to shop on ebay and are reading this, do a search for us "SMDT" THANKS!
I also want to share some NEW NEWS about www.3happymoms.com we are redoing the home page and trying to make it more appealing to both the buyer and the seller and we have decided to keep the FREE stores and listing going thru the first half of this NEW YEAR 2009 :) so if you are a seller or buyer of things on the net, come and check us out.
Well my classes are calling and I have kids that need put in bed, so have a wonderful day and thanks so much for reading my blog :)

No comments: