Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ebay alternative auction site....

if you are an online seller, a crafter, a sahm, wahm, or just someone who wants to earn a bit of HOLIDAY CASH then you should come and see us...www.3happymoms.com...this is an online auction site SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE offering FREE STORES and AUCTIONS right now...You are in control and YOU keep the CASH that you make...How much easier could it get...even just for the FREE ADVERTISING is worth it...so please don't hesitate come join us now and see what we are all about.

I also wanted to add that I went on my pre-school aged sons field trip yesterday to a pumpkin farm and OH My what fun I had...lol...those kids were such a hoot! It was cold out, cause here in PA we are on the verge of snow right now and those kids had a million and one questions and yesterdays weather was quit different with wind and even some snow flurries...WHY WHY WHY??? It was a fun trip and I will post a picture soon...Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi tammy! i just found your blog through my DT team mate syrena!
i added you to my favorites! :o)