Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wonderful Weekend....

Yes I said it "I had a WONDERFUL Weekend!" Wow it has been a while, but I feel great and our weekend was super :) On Saturday our local market had their FALL FESTIVAL DAY and wow it was great...Horse drawn buggy rides, lots of hand-made items including baked goods :), pumpkins, a huge cornmaize, flowering cabbages that were awesome and mums of course, scarecrows, face painting, lots of merchants, home-made apple cider and butter, and best of all bbq chicken dinners...YUMMY! We had fun!
Then today I am doing house work, but hubby went off to watch football with his brother at his house, the boys went to my gram's house, and Abby beaded and got her school stuff ready for the week, so I piddled around ON MY OWN in the PEACE and quiet and got lots done...JUST HOUSEWORK, but still :)
Then for supper we all had what we wanted OUT...I had the best supper ever!
Pizza Hut baked pasta meaty marinara/garlic toast
Dairy Queen PUMPKIN PIE BLIZZARD with whipped cream :)
SO good and I loved every bite of it :)
YES I am a food lover :) I cannot help it :)
I was starving too, working all day and didn't take the time to eat :(
Well my sunday is winding down and the kids need to get their stuff in order for school, so I had better get my stuff done as well...it is going to be a busy LONG week :)
Take care everyone!
Oh I almost forgot if you happen upon this and are a scrapbooker my ebay store www.tearingbears.com has a ton of sales and lots of auctions starting at 99 cents and many new charms for jewelry, scrapbook pages, or cards :) Stop in and mention that you read my blog and I will do FREE SHIPPING on a $10 or MORE purchase :)
Also I am getting some patterns ready to sell :)

No comments: