Saturday, September 6, 2008

It has BEEN A LONG TIME...........

Wow yes it has...heck the last time I posted was August 24th we are in a new month now :( YIKES...where does the time go? Well I guess I have been busy...doing a bit of this and a bit of that :) I have my kids back to school, my ebay store is pretty well stocked and of course I make new things all the time for that and my 3happymoms.com store as well...I just wish the 3happymoms site would GET some MORE TRAFFIC and have the sellers and the buyers NOT just one or the other :( IT really is a great place and there are tons of things to do, but we just cannot seem to do enough to get the TRAFFIC :( Well hopefully just more time and more spending will help us out...I know people are broke now from buying school clothes and getting the kids back to school...hopefully we will get some holiday shoppers out before the holidays get here :) We will see!

My dad is making me bonkers...my mom passed away suddenly 1 1/2 years ago and it has been SO DIFFICULT....like I NEVER KNEW...I mean pain like I never knew :( My kids miss my mom like crazy too and we all have bad days...my dad is so ready to move on...that is fine, BUT he doesn't need to tell me all about it, it just makes me MISS MY MOM MORE and MORE...I am so torn...I want my dad to be happy, but I want my mom back...of course she will never come back and yes my dad could be happy, but I guess I just don't want to know about it :( I guess I am choosing NOT TO BE HAPPY :( I don't know...I am confused :( I do know that I miss my mom terribly and she was my best friend, we talked everyday sometimes more than once, we did everything together, and now just like that she is GONE :( so quickly without warning and no time to say goodbye :(

Well I am home alone tonight, this is a first in such a long time that I am about half afraid...lol...no kids fighting, no hubby pestering me, no NOTHING...wow....so weird...lol...hubby is working until 11 p.m. and the kids are at the sis and bro in laws house for the night, but the youngest wants to come home at 11 p.m. with his dad :) He misses his momma :) how sweet is that...it makes me feel still needed :)

Well I am off for some more alone time and maybe a quick cat nap until they get home :)

Have a super WEEKEND and TAKE CARE :)

No comments: