Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mid-Week and.........

Okay everyone it is MID-WEEK now, I have a basketball game tonight, tomorrow I have to take my dad for a haircut and to the hospital for labwork, then on Friday we all have dentist appts. YIKES and then that is Hubby and I's DATE NIGHT for Valentines Day! OMG I am so excited...We are going to Applebee's for dinner and then a movie :) Maybe Mallcop, TAKEN, or something else that is there :) Also I am HOPING for some CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES TOO :) we will see about that one :) Also I think that someone might have sent me flowers, like my dad, I know that sounds weird, cause he had NEVER EVER EVER done that for me before in my life, but he just said something that made me WONDER? Hmmm so NOW I have something to think about...lol.
TODAY and for the past few days I have been going through my scrapbooking stuff and keeping what I will use and trying to sell or trade someone for what I have...I have my stuff listed on ebay www.tearingbears.com and also myspace which, there are links for all of these sites at the BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG :) anywho if you are interested just ASK! I am making room for my sewing machine to be out and usable at all times, I am taking up sewing :)
Well the business taxes and personal taxes are done, that is a RELIEF and a half :) LOL
I am doing well with trying to watch what I am eating, I am really NOT telling anyone, but I am trying...I am tired of being TIRED...LOL...so that is going pretty well :)
Okay everyone incase I do not post again this week, HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND and take care :)

Oh some pics of some things that I have made :)





1 comment:

Gossamer Creations said...

Hi Tammy,
Thanks for following my blog. Your tear bears are so cute ! Have a great day.
~Sue~