Friday, July 25, 2008

Click to play My Nephew Quinton
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


As you can see I decided to TRY my hand at a digital scrapbook layout...lol...I won't be doing it as a profession, NOT as FUN as cutting, gluing, and all that stuff...lol...even tho this was like a real digital scrapbook it was still very neat and FUN and FREE...they have other things as well :) Definately worth checking out :)
Anyway this is of my Nephew Quinton and I am ashamed to say that I am still in the process of getting his album together and some of the pages were even made by my friends :) and all I have to do is add the pics :( well I am getting the pics that I want to use printed and some extras for my sister HIS MOM :) so soon I will have some actual scrapbook pages to share :)
Okay well have a super day everyone and never fear I will be back with more up to date things going on in MY LIFE and BUSINESS :)

No comments: